Involve, Inform, Inspire
Dr. Adler brings cutting-edge research to life in an interesting, relevant, and emotionally compelling way. He offers dynamic and engaging keynotes, workshops, and longer-term trainings that are interactive, humorous, thought-provoking and practical. The goal of these programs is to provide not only insight, but clear, practical ways to improve the performance, health and well-being of those attending. Participants walk away with concrete knowledge and tools they can use immediately in the real world.
Dr. Adler challenges participants to practice what they learn, to foster accountability for intentions and commitments, and to talk with others about their action plans. His core message encourages participants to develop mindful ways to practice their goals daily in order to promote lasting behavioral change.
Dr. Adler has worked with a wide range of companies, organizations, governmental agencies, universities, secondary schools, and professional associations (See a partial list below). He provides a unique experience for his participants, as he customizes his talks for the particular needs of the audiences he serves. While there are common themes for the various topics, he insures that each program will speak directly to the intended audience based on a thorough needs assessment, as Dr. Adler is committed to offering the best possible programs for his clients.
- Keynote addresses
- Customized workshops
- Tailored on-going staff training and development
- Executive and performance coaching (individual and group formats)
- Leadership Process Groups: These are on-going leadership training groups that focus on deepening self-awareness and discovering ways leaders impact, and are impacted by, those with whom they work and lead.
Whether you are the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, the leader of a small organization, a manager, a front-line sales worker, a parent, or someone interested in enhancing your performance, health and well-being, Dr. Adler provides practical insights and useful tools based on cutting-edge research on leadership and emotional intelligence, wellness and stress management, mindbody intelligence, communication strategies, and conflict management. His programs are informed by his experience as a practicing Clinical Psychologist and Organizational Consultant, as well as by his knowledge of interpersonal neurobiology, human development and attachment theory, organizational culture and group behavior. In all of his programs, Dr. Adler seeks to involve, inform, and inspire while promoting positive, sustainable change.
Feel the Power: How to lead with emotional intelligence
- Explore the challenges of social and emotional change
- Investigate the role of emotions in our decision-making process
- Understand Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its relationship to leadership
- Discover the three secrets to managing your emotions
- Understand how intention, motivation and self-knowledge serve as pathways to superior leadership
Making Conflict Work: The science and art of communication
- Explore our openness to change and growth
- Understand the importance of self-awareness in leadership
- Learn the essential differences between a dialogue and a debate
- Discover four conflict management styles and the particular contexts that bring each out in you
- Investigate the role of context as a team leader
Live Right Now: A practical guide to how self-care enhances performance, health and well-being
- Build curiosity about yourself in order to discover how best to adaptively meet unmet needs.
- Understand MindBody Intelligence and its relationship to optimal performance, health and well-being.
- Explore your six MindBody domains and how you can take charge of your overall functioning
- Tap into your intrinsic motivation based on your core values and beliefs
- Create a personal mission statement
- Develop a sustainable self-care repertoire that helps you grow and thrive
Parenting with Emotional Intelligence
- University of California, Davis (Worked with over 10 schools, centers, departments and programs at UCD including: School of Medicine, Center for Leadership Learning, Executive Leadership Program, and Graduate School of Management)
- Genentech: A member of the Roche Group
- California Department of Pesticide Management
- Public Health Institute
- USDA Forest Service
- City of Sacramento
- Global Business Network (GBN) a member of the Monitor Group
- Calgene Inc.
- Rutgers University
- Organizational Development Network of Sacramento
- Mt. Diablo Unified School District
- Davis Parent University
- Davis Parent Nursery School
- PET Emergency Services
- Yolo County Bar Association
- ACI-Davis Buddhist Group
- Winters Healthcare
Mitchel Adler. Psy. D.
433 F Street
Davis, CA 95616