Involve, Inform, Inspire
Dr. Adler brings cutting-edge research to life in an interesting, relevant, and emotionally compelling way. He offers dynamic and engaging keynotes, workshops, and longer-term trainings that are interactive, humorous, thought-provoking and practical. The goal of these programs is to provide not only insight, but clear, practical ways to improve the performance, health and well-being of those attending. Participants walk away with concrete knowledge and tools they can use immediately in the real world.
Dr. Adler challenges participants to practice what they learn, to foster accountability for intentions and commitments, and to talk with others about their action plans. His core message encourages participants to develop mindful ways to practice their goals daily in order to promote lasting behavioral change.
Dr. Adler has worked with a wide range of companies, organizations, governmental agencies, universities, secondary schools, and professional associations (See a partial list below). Dr. Adler provides a unique experience for his participants, as he customizes his talks for the particular needs of the audiences he serves. While there are common themes for the various topics, he insures that each presentation will speak directly to the intended audience based on a thorough needs assessment, as Dr. Adler is committed to offering the best possible programs for his clients.
- Keynote Addresses
- On-going staff training and development
- Executive and performance coaching (individual and group formats)
- Leadership Process Groups: These are on-going leadership training groups that focus on deepening self-awareness and discovering ways leaders impact, and are impacted by, those with whom they work.
Topics Include (highlights)
Whether you are the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, the leader of a small organization, a front-line sales worker, a parent, or someone interested in growth, Dr. Adler provides practical insights and useful tools based on cutting-edge research on emotional intelligence, interpersonal neurobiology, leadership theory, mindbody and mindfulness teachings, human behavior, attachment and group theory to involve, inform, inspire and to promote positive change.
Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
Feel the Power: How to lead with emotional intelligence
- Explore the challenges of social and emotional change
- Investigate the role of emotions in our decision-making process
- Understand Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its relationship to leadership
- Discover the three secrets to managing your emotions
- Understand how intention, motivation and self-knowledge serve as pathways to superior leadership
Communication and Conflict Management
Making Conflict Work: The science and art of communication
- Explore our openness to change and growth
- Understand the importance of self-awareness in leadership
- Learn the essential differences between a dialogue and a debate
- Discover four conflict management styles and the particular contexts that bring each out in you
- Investigate the role of context as a team leader
Wellness and stress management
Live Right Now: A practical guide to how self-care enhances performance, health and well-being
- Build curiosity about yourself in order to discover how best to adaptively meet unmet needs.
- Understand MindBody Intelligence and its relationship to optimal performance, health and well-being.
- Explore your six MindBody domains and how you can take charge of your overall functioning
- Tap into your intrinsic motivation based on your core values and beliefs
- Create a personal mission statement
- Develop a sustainable self-care repertoire that helps you grow and thrive
Parenting with Emotional Intelligence
University of California, Davis (Various schools, centers, departments and programs)
Graduate School of Management
Department of Family Medicine
Administrative Management Group (ADMAN)
Health and Wellness Center
Staff Development and Professional Services
Center for Leadership Learning
Graduate Student Advisors
Academic and Staff Assistance Program
Campus Community Book Project
USDA Forest Service
City of Sacramento
Global Business Network (GBN) a member of the Monitor Group
Organizational Development Network of Sacramento
Mt. Diablo Unified School District
Davis Parent University
Davis Parent Nursery School
PET Emergency Services
Yolo County Bar Association
ACI-Davis Buddhist Group